Custom WaveBlasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club

+17
bigrayq
coled84
Prednizone
BombThreat
Blaster sickness
NJJer
jays333
DirtyJ
Mongoose
sasquatch113
agent orange
Charlie_Hustle
nofear195
nickter
ryan
MDstandUp
dh23
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Empty Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club

Post  dh23 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 am

please introduce your self.
dh23
dh23
Admin

http://www.dh23.com.au

Back to top Go down

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Empty Re: Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club

Post  MDstandUp Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:39 am

So where is everyone at? Am i really the first person to join this. Alright. ill post my build shortly.

MDstandUp

Back to top Go down

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Empty Re: Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club

Post  ryan Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 am

ben riding blasters for 10 years own 7 of them. (yes 7 had more then that at one point) i know all the tricks!!!

ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  dh23 Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:07 am

Yeah stand up you are the first ha ha the site has 7days before it's officially open but the more the better, if anyone has any site suggestions or for the forum that would be good as it is for you guys!
dh23
dh23
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Empty Great Idea!

Post  nickter Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:37 am

Found you guys on the x, great Idea! been riding blasters since 93 and I have one of the first ones, I have to admit I ride stand ups more but this might motivate me to get on the blaster more

nickter

Back to top Go down

Post  nofear195 Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:29 am

being riding a blaster for two seasons. bought one cause the internet hype... hated it at first....now its love at first ride. have a 94 with a red pipe and a 96 that is awaiting a fresh motor

nofear195

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie_Hustle Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:11 am

Im Charlie from vegas. Im a stand up rider but gonna try and pick up a Wb1 next season. Gotta make some room in the garage first HA! clown
Charlie_Hustle
Charlie_Hustle

Back to top Go down

Post  dh23 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 am

I have made a section on the site where you can email me your info and pics and i can post them on the site. cheers.
dh23
dh23
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Empty this is gonna be great!

Post  agent orange Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:56 am

i am a late bloomer to the blaster seen but i am loving it. i currently own 11 skis, 3 are vintage and 5 are blasters. this is perfect timing for this website as i am about to unveil my custom 94 in a few weeks. it will blend right in with this websites color scheme! Cool
agent orange
agent orange

http://grooveslots.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sasquatch113 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:32 am

I saw this site from the X also. I have been riding Blasters for a year now and currently own my 2nd '95. Sold the first one.

I got a Coffman pipe, limited B pipe that will replace it, FP waterbox, lightened flywheel I have yet to install, and a second seat I am modding/

sasquatch113

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongoose Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Just wanted to say hello from sunny Wales (Actually, it's p****** it down!)
Owned 5 blsster's in the past, and am now doing a Waveblaster 800 project build with a 927cc ported powervalve engine.
Are these allowed, or just blaster 701's??? Very Happy

Mongoose

Back to top Go down

Post  DirtyJ Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Hey Boys
Just wanted to say Hi! I think Im like the 14 person to sign up on here, I might be the only Canadian though! Blasters got me hooked on jetsking and I will never not be without one! Very Happy

DirtyJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jays333 Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 am

Hi guys jay from OZ good work a blaster site for blaster riders good thinking
jays333
jays333

http://www.jays333.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NJJer Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Member #21 here

Same name as at the other sites.

NJJer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaster sickness Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 am

Hey guys im from st pete florida,im 42 and on my 5th blaster.raced 4-wheelers four 5 years and quit riding!
never stop riding my blasters.Doesn't hurt as bad when you bust your ass jumping!
THANKS RANDY
Blaster sickness
Blaster sickness

Back to top Go down

Post  agent orange Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 am

Blaster sickness wrote:never stop riding my blasters. Doesn't hurt as bad when you bust your ass jumping!

"ditto"
agent orange
agent orange

Back to top Go down

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Empty anybody out there?

Post  agent orange Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:00 am

echo................echo.........................echo...........................

hope you all get new blaster parts for christmas santa
agent orange
agent orange

Back to top Go down

Post  BombThreat Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:20 am

Hey guys, Im Scott found this site from the X. Got into blasters a few years ago from another guy in our jetski club. One of my favorate skis to ride. Raced this year for the first time in the sport spec class.

Currently have a 93 B1 Spec class, 94 B1 Spec Class, and a 96' Stock. Here's my 93'

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Blaster
BombThreat
BombThreat

http://www.AdirondackJetskiClub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Prednizone Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:26 am

Hey. Found this site from PWCToday.com. Been riding my '94 WB1 since I bought it new in December of that year. Still love it. It's still nearly bone stock except for the paint scheme, and it could use some mods! Have been racing ATV MX out here in AZ for the past 4 years, but trying to revive the water-bug in me! Posted a pic in the pic and vid forum.
Prednizone
Prednizone

http://www.blakesilverracing.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Empty New member

Post  coled84 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 am

Hi all. New to the Blaster seen. Have only been riding for around 6 months and absolutely love it. Very Happy Good to see a Blaster dedicated site. Looking forward to getting ideas and tips of you all cheers.
coled84
coled84

Back to top Go down

Post  bigrayq Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:10 am

What's up guys! My names Ray from Miami. Been riding Blasters since 93 when I ditched the x-2 and Started racing Blasters in the Sport class. Currently have 3 blasters but ones for sale. Want to get back into racing in Sport spec class
bigrayq
bigrayq

Back to top Go down

Post  capitalcrew Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:22 am

This place is dead.. let's bring it to life people. There are TONS of people riding spec class on a B1 and they should all be on here.

Hi though, lol. Rode my brother's B1 over the summer and decided to get into racing this summer with him so I just bought one. Picking it up on saturday.

capitalcrew

Back to top Go down

Post  ultra15f Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 am

Im Jason from st louis area I have always rode kawasakis have had a couple ultra150s that I loved riding I do alot of cruising on the mississippi so I have ran a stx 15f since 06 but have always wanted a blaster to go jumpin around with and I found one this week its a 96 760 b2 hopefully im still wanted here I know its not a b1 but Im gettin closer, anyone has any idea on mods for b2s let me know
ultra15f
ultra15f

Back to top Go down

Welcome to custom wave blaster owners club Empty hi everyone

Post  doc chris Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm

i m Chris, i m from France, and i m a Blaster addict, i have 2 blaster there are my 3rd and 4 th one !!! i love freeriding , i use to compet on freeriding, i d like to send some pics of my blaster but i doesn t work well can you help me please ...

anyway it s a great idea to make a blaster owner club !!!!!!!!!!!!![img][/img]

doc chris

Back to top Go down

Post  blastar Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

What's up. I'm Cody from Washington. Had my blaster for 3 years now and its the greatest thing I ever bought. Its a '93 with a riva pipe, ocean pro reducer and ride plate, and a worx grate. Not much but it does what I need. Glad to see a blaster only site. Keep it up.

blastar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next